Friday, May 9, 2014

New Nikki O.O

I went on a shopping spree and BOOM it's a new me. I so LOVE this new me and what the new me is rocking. I'm rocking a January group gift form Sugar Button Boutique also the make up is from here (best part it was on sale), a new hair I brought from Truth Hair(Love at first....well second sight), stunning lashes from Grumble (I never take them off unless in an avatar that don't need them.), and a whole jewelry set from .::ellabella::. comes with head piece, lip ring, and necklace.



Hair: TRUTH HAIR Noemi -  blondes
Skin: *HelloMyDeer* Holly Skin GIFT april 
Shape: .::GN::. Designs Nikki Shape (thick)
Lashes: GRUMBLE GIRL-Feather Eyelashes
Eyeliner: Langly - eyeliner- MP gift (eyeliner #1)
Eyes: ~SB~ Anime eyes- Pink (Gacha Item)
Outfit: ~SB~ Hipster supender skirt- "my lil' tash pony" (January Group gift)
Make-Up: ~SB~ "Doll face" make up
Shoes: ::FLG Shoes English HEELS  - Slink Feet - Mid
Jewelry: .:ellabella:. - Nuala Jewelry Set (Group Gift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates