Friday, November 7, 2014

# A walk with my other half

Waking up in the morning and going on about my day,
The other me tends to follow with a smile on her face,
But what am I to do when I enjoy it the most,
Going on about the day with my other half.



Nikki (Right)
Shape/ Skin/ Eyes/Lashes/ Make-up/ Hair:
Ye!!ow Kitty Shape: Neko MiMi
7 Deadly s{K}ins - BLACKdot HALO v1
INSITU - eyes Miky- GIFT GROUP - FAT PACK (Blue eyes worn)
GRUMBLE GIRL-Feather Eyelashes
{Tilly} - Multi-Colored Lipstick Basics
Exile::Baby I'll Rule Light Blondes

Piercings/Necklace/Earrings:
.:ellabella:. - Nuala Jewelry Set (Group Gift)
D3 Elegant Silver Necklace
Crave-Pratis Earrings- SILVER

 Feet/ Hands:
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual


Dress/ Shoes
HOLY SHIrT! Wonderland dress & crown, blue  
* Stelloane Rosa shoes for Slink High feet, gift


Nami (Left)
Shape/ Hair:
Ye!!ow Kitty Shape: Neko MiMi
Exile::Full of Secrets Extremes

Earrings:
Crave-Pratis Earrings- SILVER

Head/Hands/ Body :
<UTILIZATOR> - M3 Mesh Anime Head 1.9.0
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
<UTILIZATOR> - Avatar 2.0 - beta

Dress/Shoes:
HOLY SHIrT! Wonderland dress & crown, white 
Blackburns Multi Strap Stiletto Boots White Colorable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates