Saturday, December 6, 2014

# Frozen in Time


Walking along a path she makes for herself she walks upon a mysterious lady. She ask the lady, "Why are you in these woods alone?" She reply, I could ask you the same.", smiling. I make no reply and walks away, but as I make a distance form her i turn my head and shes no longer there. I turn back around and there she is with something in her hand. She throws it in my face, I react with, "what was that for?" But before she could notice she had been turned into faun, She tries to run but she is frozen and kept on a snow globe in the woods.




Hair/Skin/Eyes/Eyeliner/Lashes/Shape:
+Spellbound+ Sweet dreams // Reds (The Arcade)
7 Deadly s[K]ins - Fauna v1 (Tales of Fantasy) comes with appliers
10 Lipsticks and 1 cat eyeliner make-up (cat eyeliner only)
GRUMBLE GIRL- Feather Lashes


Make-up/Dimples/Mask/Necklace/Breast/Outfit:
[a.e.meth]- Freebie Makup!
C!C! Cheek  Piercings and Dimples
Birdy/Foxes- Arcade Xmas gift- Deer Cuties- Mask
D3 Elegant Necklace
::..Tiny Things..:: Ubera Magna
:Tiny Things: Reindeer (Busted Christmas Cracker Hunt)comes with appliers


Hands/Feet/Shoes:
Slink AvEnhanced  Hands Female- Casual 
Slink AvEnhanced Feet Female High
::Envious:: Midnight (shoes only)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates