Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This is my Playground




Shape/Skin/Hair/Hairbase/Lashes/Make-up:
!BaaaH! Female Shape Pepa
7 Deadly s{K}ins - [B] UniGue - BEERTJE (This skin is a skin from 7 Deadly s{K}ins for the [B] UniQue new event at the mainstore witch goes on for two weeks.)
little bones. Two Weeks no. 3 - Ombre&Roots (I won this from a Gacha from the store and I can say they have some beautiful hair here.)
Just Magnetized - Natural Hairbase - set 03 (I love baby hair and when a friend showed me this i just had to buy it.)
GRUMBLE GIRL-Feather Eyelashes
10 Lipsticks And 1 Cat Eye Makeup!
[ a.e.meth ] - Freebie Makeup!

Jewelery/ Ears/Outfit:
D3 Elegant Silver Necklace
SFU - Belly Piercing (Cross)
BB - Gothica Piercing (3 styles 2 Sets) Unisex 3000+ members
::TI:: Face Chain- Black (unpacked)
C!C! Cheek Piercings and Dimples
AITUI - Gen 4: Elven Ears, Traveller Plugs - Elixir
.::FLG::. Outfit Mesh Anger Moment :: 1 (not wearing shoes thats included)


Hands/Feet/Shoes:
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
EMPORIUM - Abbot Heels (ADD ME) (I fell in love with these once I seen them I was like, "I don't have muc L but I'm still getting them.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates