Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Too Lazy To Put Up

Okay guys I'm with to you with a Cute and Adorable! Holy Shirt! Cropped Hoodie. I put it on and got comfy on the bench and didn't wanna put the rest of them up so they're just laying around now waiting to be worn next, wait!!! which one should I wear next?


(I'm wearing the Pink Cropped Hoodie since I just love pink)

Shape/Skin/Eyes/Hair:
.::GN::. Designs Nikki Shape Thick (not in stores yet)
::JOLI:: April 2014 Group Gift-Avril Skin
Langly- eyeliner-MP gift
Magika [03] Shimmer
Accessories:
Demi's- Starshine.*Ivy Piercing
C!C! Cheek Piercings and Dimples
.:ellabella:. - Nuala Jewelry Set (Group Gift) (necklace worn only)
[Glitzz]- [G] Slave (Nails worn only)

Clothing:
HOLY SHIrT! Cropped hoodie, pink(worn in picture) (cornflower, khaki, petrol, and red)
:.Envious.: Devil's Mistress (skirt worn only)

Prop/Pose:
aDORKable Poses: Lazy Bench



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates