Thursday, July 31, 2014

#With a little Class

As I stand there I feel the breeze against my skin giving me a bit of chill.
But the sun warms me up right after.


HOLY SHIrT! does just that for me, and I hope it does the same for you with their nicely fit snugged clothes.



Skin: **NOYA** ANOUCK Female Model Avatar
Shape: .: Pouty Midget :. [shapes] .:: Saffy :. Free Gift
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sakura [Light Browns / Red Bears]
Eyes: [T.P]- Frozen Soul- Candy
Lashes: *BC* Free mesh Eyelashes!
Jewelry: (Caroline's) @ FabFree (jewerly)
Hands: #TheMeshProject (BETA) Hands(f) (From the Shops)
Shorts: .::FLG High Short & Lace Top ::
Top: HOLY SHIrT! Cropped tee, plain black BOXED (unpacked)
Shoes: Exquisite Black & White R-Mesh Leg Warmer Heels
Tattoo: *Sweet Cherry* Queen Tattoo Gift

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates